Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Catching Up

Here are a few pics of what we've been up to the last few weeks.

The Going Baroque class was a success! It was fun for me to organize, and I think the ladies who came had a great time too. Here they are busy at work...ahem, play!






I took a little break from Stampin' Up! stuff to organize my daughter's birthday. I forgot to take pics of the invites, but here are the cake pops and cake. Fun, fun!





My kiddos love crafting too. Lately they've been having a blast with stickers. If they seem bored or are getting whiny, all I have to do is mention stickers and they perk right up :).


I recently discovered this hardwood-looking technique for cardstock and I love it! I demonstrated how to do it at our Two Toonies Tuesday get together last night. Here's the card:

I used Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip ink. I also used the "Lovely as a Tree" stamp set and the "Something to Celebrate" set for the sentiment.

I was so inspired by the hardwood technique, I made this card this morning. I used Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, and Cajun Craze ink. The stamp is from "Baroque Motifs". I even used the stamp on the twill tape - a new-to-me technique!


Well, that's what I've been doing lately! Next up is a card class on the 21st featuring cards with out-of-the-ordinary folds. I can't wait! Let me know if you're interested and check out the "Classes" tab for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment