Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Success!

The first Two Toonies Tuesday went great! Thanks to the ladies who came out despite the sicknesses that are running rampant these days. I hope you had as much fun as I did! To those of you who couldn't make it due to illness - I hope you get feeling better. Hopefully we'll see you next time! You missed out on pumpkin bars, chocolate and TimBits! All were very yummy.

As I was walking the ladies out last night I realized I didn't take any photos. They offered to do a reenactment, but it just wouldn't be the same. Next time :). So in lieu of "action" pics here's a photo of the supply table:


Here are the two cards I made. I'm not sure if they are "finished". I feel like they could use a little something extra. I'll mull over them for a bit and see if inspiration hits.
'

The next Two Toonies Tuesday is on March 22nd. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment